mercredi 31 mars 2010

effects of cortisone (on me)




As we are discussing the possibility of chemotherapy yet again ,as opposed to continuing with the sumedrol (cortisone),I thought I would show you some physical effects it has had on my face over nine months.

6 commentaires:

  1. That was a brave thing for you to do, Caroline. It does make you look different. Mike's girlfriend has had to take if for a few months because of a blood disorder, and she is quite distressed about the changes it has wrought.
    You're smiling. I know you said you don't like to hear things like this, but you ARE brave.
    Big hug from me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have seen a lot of effects like that being an RN. You are still beautiful Caroline. Do what you gotta do. Walking with you.
    QMM

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You may not be your normal self, but you still have beauty and a lovely smile, Caroline. I love your scarf, my 21 year old granddaughter was visiting yesterday and she wore one almost identical.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for sharing of yourself in such a vulneralbe way. I wonder if when you look at yourself you don't recognize yourself and how that impacts you. I imagine you don't want pity but would like us to have an inkling of what you are going through. Blessings.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. If I do not look at your picture from before but just at your second picture I think you are very attractive. You have a lovely shade of eyes, your skin has great colour, you look quite healthy really. I know you see a difference in yourself, but you do look good anyhow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I MISS YOU MUM!! you are so beautiful always - and when people liken me to you it makes me happy. Hope Jack isn't playing any April's Fool Day tricks on you today.

    RépondreSupprimer