dimanche 7 mars 2010

short break

I will not be blogging for a few days as I am going to visit an elderly Aunt in England who is 99 and has just gone into a home and we want to see her whilst we have the opportunity.
Will be in touch on my return ,so have agood week,and make someone smile ,specially yourselves.

5 commentaires:

  1. I hope our temperamental weather manages to smile on you,Blogpal, and I promise to do my best to get the rest of Blogland cracking their faces too! Be safe, and see you when you get back. Love, Pen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your aunt will be so happy to see you, Caroline. Have a wonderful visit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Enjoy your visit. My only living aunt is 95 and she called me today, just as spry as a young sampling. Blessings to these jewels we have.
    QMM

    RépondreSupprimer