lundi 22 mars 2010

despite the sunshine and the promise of new life, I can`t stop crying today.

8 commentaires:

  1. then cry you must. For now. For as long as it lasts. You will stop crying again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thinking about you, Caroline, and wishing I could give you a hug. I'm sorry for how you feel. xoDeb

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Loved the story about your son and daughter. Cry when you need to cry. It is very therapeutic. Walking beside you gal. Walking, walking, walking,
    QMM

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Tears are releasing and freeing, Caroline. Smile when you can!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'll pass the Kleenex, then take one myself, as I always have to cry when I see someone in tears - that usually makes us both laugh, for crying in tandem is an odd passtime! Hope we stop before we reach the end of the box, or the floor will get very damp...I could offer you my sleeve?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I'm sorry, Caroline. You grieve. It is all utterly unfair. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Awwww - that is so sad Caroline. Cry one for me too won't you? and one for my friend who has just been told his pancreatic cancer has spread to his liver and is now stage 4. BTW - I have been saving chicken wishbones for several years [not much to do with them when you live alone but I can't bring myself to throw that good luck away] and after he told me his bad news I knew why I was saving them - I put them in a clear container and he will keep them on his desk. I hope they bring him [and you - via the telling] good luck.
    Betty
    I will start saving them again.
    take good care of yourself Caroline,
    Betty

    RépondreSupprimer