mercredi 17 mars 2010

post visit to the doctor

the doctor did try to understand me yesterday,and i suppose it can`t be easy for him to see me suffer and not be able to fix it.
I have another infection ,which means another injection ,which will make two in the bottom every day.I won`t only whistle when the wind blows -i will probably take off!
He suggests lowering my dosage of cortisone for a while,but i hope that does not reduce my energy level as iam enjoying having a little energy and even managed a little gardening in the afternoon ,although i have to be careful as ,if i lean over to weed ,i vomit-mind you that could kill off some of the weeds!
I am pleased to hear that the rain has stopped in New York finally and my daughter managed to do some marathon training in Central Park-sounds like she is enjoying life at last!
Let`s hope the sun comes out again and shines on you .

4 commentaires:

  1. Caroline - I confess that I laughed reading this! This is what I liked about you from the start, dear girl. Glad to hear the doctor was more sympa but not that you have to endure more jabs. I had a nice note from Jerina on Facebook and it's given me an idea for a grad present for Anne. Did I say that yesterday already??? I said it somewhere. Oh god...mental pause is in full swing. enjoy the sunshine - we've got some here too. xoDeb

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So sorry about the shots, Caroline, but at least you have a sense of humor about it. I too was able to work outside yesterday, actually, that is where I should be now. There's quite a bit of cleanup to do, from the winter months. Hope you have an enjoyable day with lots of sunshine!
    ♥...Wanda

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I hope that you get a big dose of sunshine as well. And bravo to your daughter training for the marathon. I ran one a few years ago, but I keep it mostly to 10k now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You my dear are in the right frame of mind at least. Nothing more healthy than to be able to laugh at yourself. Killing the weeds when you bend over and vomit is priceless humor. You are an amazing woman.
    QMM

    RépondreSupprimer