vendredi 19 mars 2010

a little anxious

not much to report today,feeling aliitle low-don`t know if it is the change inthe medicine or the anxiety of the C.T.scan next week which is praying on my mind.I have aproblem lying down flat as my saliva runs down my throat and i have to lie still,and sometimes it feels like i am drowning ,and i daren`t press the emergency button as i want it over and done with.
I am concerned about the possible results ,as although the cancer has gone to my lungs,it is still classed as oral cancer cells,so that cannot be treated in the lungs ,either.
I shall have to put mind over matter and not pre-empt matters as i have a tendency to do and for which i am always berating my children,as i know it is a useless exercise.Is it a female thing? and is that why men invented hobbies?
bon weekend to you all-it is sunny again in Paris.

3 commentaires:

  1. Good morning, Caroline,
    Just trying to imagine what that would be like, lying flat and not being able to swallow properly. I can see that it would be panic-making.
    A cousin of mine once told me that worrying about something that hasn't happened is like paying interest on a debt you might never have. It's hard not to do it, though. You have to be firm with yourself!
    I laughed at the men and their hobbies remark!
    xoDeb

    PS Do you read many other blogs? I've found some really funny ones lately - British, of course - that you might enjoy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am sorry that you have so many daunting hurdles. Is it possible that they give you a suction tube, much like a dentist uses nowadays to evacuate your saliva whilst lying down?
    I am told that I produce more than the average saliva quota and I know some of that drowning feeling if I get allergies or a cold.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just popped over to "Just giving" Caroline. What beautiful kids you have.
    Yah I think we women do think too much. If I do photography it sends me to that timeless place where the mind comes to rest. What sends you to that place?

    RépondreSupprimer