jeudi 25 mars 2010

hospital visit

returned exhausted,from the self-induced stress,with the results that the tumours on my lungs (three of them) have one,grown ,one remains stable ,and one diminished.
The doctor is somewhat flummoxed !
I am too tired to even try and understand the implications of this.
We are having a storm outside ,so I am going to snuggle down in my bed.

4 commentaires:

  1. We have a day of rain too...it's soothing to the soul sometimes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. With any luck you'll already be in bed. Hope you slept decently. Very ambiguous results, indeed. But better than all three having grown, I guess. (Not to be a Pollyanna about it) xoDeb

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I think your idea of taking a nap is great. When you are rested you can give it more thought and probably decide it is not bad news.
    QMM

    RépondreSupprimer