vendredi 26 mars 2010

knicker pursuit ;part 2

As my friend sent me an assortment of knickers in all shapes and colours,some as tiny as a doll`s,I thought i would have a laugh and do the catwalk stroll in front of my mirrored wardrobes,and see if any held up and also hid the sags -fondly imagining that i could be transformed to J-Lo,well perhaps that is exaggerating things ,somewhat.
So far ,the jury is in favour of a torquoise ensemble.
As this is a real treat like opening an easter egg every day , i am saving the rest for one a day to savour and will keep you posted.

2 commentaires:

  1. You don't want to look like J-Lo. Everyone would be staring at your ass. There's a part of the brain dedicated to ass-looking, according to the very serious neurochemist whose lecture I listened to last week.

    Fun that you have something new for every day. That makes me smile. xoDeb

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Look if you have found knickers to hid the sags and transform you'd better be sharing them. What other colours do they come in. I'm not so keen on red.

    RépondreSupprimer