samedi 1 mai 2010

change of wardrobe

It has been really quite hot here the past few days ,although it seems to have turned today.
ithought i might look out some shorts-get some air to the legs.But i don`t have legs any more ,i have sticks with purple bruises.I feel i am losing weight despite trying to get more sustenance into my body as my cocsix is jutting out and i can`t get comfortable sitting down .The scales say I am down a kilo,but it feels like more.
And they want me to do more chemo.....?????

2 commentaires:

  1. Caroline, this is one of those times when I don't know what to say. Except that I'm sorry for it all and hope you can soak up some sun regardless of what you're wearing.

    Can anybody say how much better your chances are with more chemo?

    xoxoDeb

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I believe they have small inflatable rings and other supports that would help with sitting and relieve some discomfort for you, Caroline.

    As for the chemo, sometimes analyzing a situation doesn't always provide an answer, one just has to trust their inner voice.

    ...Wanda♥

    RépondreSupprimer