dimanche 16 mai 2010

Gone to sleep

Mum passed away peaceflly in her sleep this morning at 5.50am. After a long time fighting, her pain is now gone. She kept fighting for us for as long as she could.
We will miss you forever mum, you truly were the sunshine in our lives. We will do you proud, I promise. I love you.

Jerina

18 commentaires:

  1. Jerina, I wish you feel my arms around you. One day, perhaps, if you have children of your own, you'll really know how much she loved you and was proud of you. I'm so sorry. We all send our love and tears. xoxoDeb

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am so very sorry for your loss. I didn't know her well, or for long, but I can tell you that I learned much from her in a short amount of time. She was a fighter and she loved her family. Bless her heart, may she rest in peace. Thank you letting us know.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm sure everbody will join with Deb in sending you love and tears - I know I do. It's the best recipe for helping people cope and be strong at a time like this.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Jerry, I'm sending you all of my love, as well as my parents, Claire, Marine and Brice...I'm thinking of you, your dad and Jack. Know we are all here for you...Love, Céline x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Jean-Luc and I are so sad, so sorry. We're thinking of you and your Dad and Jack and send our love.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. My prayers to all of your and may she rest in peace. She was a fighter. I did not know of her long, but prayed daily. Blessings
    QMM

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Jerina,
    I am sad for your loss of your beautiful Mom. I too did not know her long, but in that short time, I realized how loved you and your family were by her. You were her everything. I pass on my knowledge of the afterlife and know that she IS in peace now - pain free and learning more and more each day. She was so excited about the race - I'm glad she was able to see that all happen. Until you meet her again, LIVE your life to the fullest so that you will have a lifetime of memories to share with her, when you see her again. Hugs to you and your family from the US.
    Laurie

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Dear Jerina, Jack and John
    I can't find any words....be quietly embraced. Love and fond memories never die.. and I had the pleasure to experience both when I lived with you.
    Love and tears
    Sabine

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. So sorry for the loss of your mother. My thoughts are with your family.
    ...Wanda

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I'm so sorry. I wish there were words that could take away your pain. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Jerina, thank you for being considerate and letting us know. I am sure your Mother passed along many wonderful traits. I didn't know her long but it was obvious she was kind and strong and loved her family. Peace to you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Jerina and the family. It has been a honour to blog with your mother. My sense of Caroline from the short time I've known her is that her garden was important to her, cooking for her family brought her joy, I saw her humour, her great pride in her children, her huge gratitude to her husband for all he has gone through to be by her side and the great love for her family. My heart goes out to you all. The world will miss your mom and wife.
    Thankyou Caroline for sharing yourself with us, me. In gratitude. Maggie

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Thank you for letting us know of the sad death of your mother.
    i only knew her, through this blog, for a very short time but I had the impression of a formidable lady, with an indomitable spirit, fighting the enemy courageously.

    Condolences to you and your family.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Dear Jerina, Jack and John

    I'm so sorry to hear that Caroline has left us. It was always a joy to meet her and catch up and I know she will be missed deeply by all who were lucky enough to know her. My thoughts are with you, Jenny H xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Dear Jack, Jerina and John

    I too am so sorry to hear of Caroline's passing. She is not suffering anymore, though of course we all wish things had been different and that she had not suffered at all. She was indeed a fighter, and she knew how much you loved her and that love helped carry her for as long as she could manage. You will miss her dearly, but I hope you are able to find the strength to smile through your tears as you remember her with love and celebrate her life. She will be remembered by many, and I wish you all peace in your hearts and minds. XXX

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. So very sorry for your loss...
    your Mum is forever alive in your heart
    and in ours.

    peace, love, Chuck

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Anonyme a dit…
    Dearest John, Jack and Jerina. There are no words that can express how we feel and we can only imagine what you all must be going through. Know that Caroline will forever be in our hearts and minds. Ann, George and Rob xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. To Caroline's family - How tragic that your mother is no longer there to brighten your lives. She was so courageous and loved you all so much. Amazing how the internet can spread a person's light. I am very glad I met her [thank you Deb] and I will miss her presence. Take care,
    Betty in Toronto

    RépondreSupprimer