lundi 3 mai 2010

decision made

I awoke with a face like a blowfish,my eyes popping out and my lips as if they had been turned inside out.I had spent a night with a headache and pain in my neck and side of my face,so I have decided I can`t go on with this rollercoaster of a life ,so I am going to have a go at the chemo.
I am quaking in my shoes about this so will appreciate your continued support.

3 commentaires:

  1. And you have it. Your pain and discomfort sound awful. I hope that this decision leaves you feeling, if not better, at least like you have a sense of direction instead of just being at the mercy of your illness. I don't know anything, Caroline. It's hard to find something to say that is positive but not entirely stupid. I just wish you didn't have to go through this. But I'm here to listen, and send you love and support, also from Pierre.
    Deb

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'll never complain about sinus headaches again. Hugs to you and courage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Walking with you and praying all the way Caroline. God be with you.
    QMM

    RépondreSupprimer