vendredi 7 mai 2010

good,tick,good,tick,good,tick

wow! Got my card and am now officially an invalid and can jump queues.something the French do so naturally anyway!
secondly,my eyesight is o.k.-no cataracts.
Thirdly,I received a lovely cushion from a friend which snuggles into my bony bottom and offers much relief!!
My swollen face is also looking a little less puffy,,,,and my daughter is coming to visit this weekend.
Wishing you all as good a weekend as i hope i will have.

5 commentaires:

  1. Sending you lots of love and sunshine from the Big Apple! Have a lovely weekend with our dear Jerina :-)
    Gros bisous de NYC,

    Adela

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good way to end the week!
    Wishing you a pleasurable weekend with your daughter, Caroline!
    ♥...Wanda

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm smiling at your good news. Big things and small, all making a difference. Have a great weekend with Jerina - I'm with my three and it's lovely. xoxoDeb

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You deserve the best of weekends with Jerina. I hope the sun shines on you all. With love and hugs,
    Olivia

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Caroline-I just want to send my love your way and to your family. You are in my thoughts often. Blessings

    RépondreSupprimer