jeudi 6 mai 2010

being well to be ill

In France,you need to be well to be ill.You need to make your own appointments for everything and then get yourself there,whether it is a blood test,an x-ray,whatever.Or you can stay in hospital.there is no happy medium,unless you are prepared to pay someone to do these things for you.I have friends willing to help,so i am fortunate ,but I am reluctant to ask as A) I am stubborn and B) it requires a mail to make the request ,then hope that that person opens their mail that day and can reply back and hopefully say they are free to do it.I suppose i could text,but not everyone answers that either. So I tend to impose on my husband which is unfair of me and i shall have to try a little harder.Today then ,i have asked a friend to take me to the town hall as it looks like they may have my priority card which i have been waiting for (but no parking badge which are like gold dust),and then onto the optician`s.
I am waiting for her reply right now......

1 commentaire:

  1. Hope the friend came through for you, Caroline and that everything went smoothly at the town hall, with getting your priority card. Seems like you have had an excessively long wait.

    ...Wanda♥

    RépondreSupprimer