mercredi 5 mai 2010

not just me

my poor husband!
Every day he has something to do for me that eats into his work time.Monday,hospital,Tuesday chasing the badges so i can have priority at the supermarket queue,today making an appointment for the optician`s as my eyesight seems to be worsening ,not to mention the every day drug fetching and administering.last night we settled down to watch a thriller and ,of course,just at the pinnacle of the plot, my chin spontaneously began to bleed profusely,all over the settee,my clothes,the carpet.So that was the end of his rest....
When i tried to communicate this to the nurse,she offered hospitalisation.....as if...

4 commentaires:

  1. I often think about John too - it must be hard for him in a completely different way. Tell him I think he's wonderful, please.

    You'd do the same for him.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Caroline-Just want you to know that I'm still here wishing you and your hubby peace through this journey that you are going through. Did you ever talk to your siblings about visiting?
    I'm out visiting my daughter in Victoria, BC and it is in full bloom here, chilly but gorgeous. xxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just popping by to add my best vibes to all those others being sent to you and yours today, Caroline. :) Have been off the blogland circuit a few days, answering the call of my sewing machine...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm sure he would have it no other way, Caroline. Just feel loved!
    ...Wanda♥

    RépondreSupprimer