dimanche 18 avril 2010




It took me hours(with the help of my son) to upload the video of the marathon ,which does not seem to have worked anyway,so please let me know if you manage to view it as it does say it has worked.I have had enough of it now and it is becoming a chore,so i will keep to my blogging,and try and enjoy the sunshine a little more.

3 commentaires:

  1. No video I'm afraid, but a lovely set of photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great photos of a worthy event. You must be quite proud of your family and yourself. This is an accomplishment and I salute you all.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nope, no video. That kind of stuff is quite frustrating when it doesn't work but maybe Jack can put it up on youtube himeself and then you can just post the link for it here. Great pictures though! Made me laugh to see them running in their skirts - what a great pair!
    Hug,Deb

    RépondreSupprimer