vendredi 9 avril 2010

I don't believe it!

Four friends arriving this afternoon .Daughter and boyfriend arriving this evening and what happens?
the hob packs up! I have prepared all this food and my four year old induction,very expensive hob decides not to work.
What are the chances of getting that repaired on a Friday?!!!
Still a bit nippy for a bbq!!
caroline

6 commentaires:

  1. For god's sake! Ever get the feeling the universe is conspiring against you? Don't answer that...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I say roll out the barbee it's more romantic, more fun more out of the box.
    Sending love your way for you get together.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Things happen that way to all of us. My refrigerator up and quit...right before Thanksgiving!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I am sorry to all of you who send me messages and have not had replies back. I have been writing in the commentary box ,but not sending the messages properly_i do apologise and thank you for keeping up with me despite my ignorance.Ihope you get this one

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. We get it! Nice to see you here!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Caroline – I went to your French version to see if they had translated this latest post – not yet. I do not know what a “hob” is but I guess it must be something electrical. If it has to do with food, like fridge or stove, you can always get food-out. I think young people are very flexible and whatever it is that does not work won’t be too bad. At least it is not the dead of winter, so it’s OK.

    RépondreSupprimer