mercredi 16 juin 2010

One month...

If I'm gone when you wake up
Please don't cry And if I'm gone when you wake up
Please don't sigh
Don't look back at this time as a time
Of heartbreak and distress
Remember me, remember me
'Cause I'll be with you in your dreams
I'll be with you

But If I'm gone when you wake up
Please don't cry
And if I'm gone when you wake up
Please don't sigh
Don't look back at this time
As a time of heartbreak and distress
Remember me, remember me
'Cause I'll be with you in your dreams

Don't cry, I'm with you
Don't sigh, I'm by your side
Don't cry, I'm with you
Don't sigh, I'm by your side

And though my flesh is gone
I'll still be with you at all times
And although my body's gone, oh
I'll be there to comfort you at all times

I don't want you to cry and weep
I want you to go on living your life
I'm not sleeping an endless sleep
'Cause in your heart
You have all of our good times
Oh, all of our good times

And if I'm gone when you wake up
Please don't sigh
Don't look back at this time
As a time of heartbreak and distress
Remember me, remember me
'Cause I'll be with you in your dreams

14 commentaires:

  1. May you be comforted by the memories and love of your Mum.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Who can help but cry Caroline? Not me - who didn't even know you in anything but this strange and wonderful place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. One month ago Lynne passed away and there was not one single day I did not remember her. I miss her e-mails and her blog. The most precious things you can not hold and keep in your hands but in your heart. I am sure you do...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for your words, it comforts me to know you too are thinking of her

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That was beautiful. A smile crosses my face when I think of your mom and the great knicker hunt. Yes, I remember her and smile.
    xxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I was just thinking of her today, Jerina. Sitting on a wild and empty beach on the west side of Vancouver Island - wondering how you all are and thinking that I should write. I haven't been blogging much of late and didn't see this until we came back to the hotel tonight.
    She is still very much in my thoughts. And you, too. Love,Deb

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Dear Jerina,
    Be sure we keep Caroline in our hearts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Dear Jerina, I found your new post on my WOW blog. That one of the reasons for having this blog to recall to my heart those wonderful faithful souls who have made the journey and are in the presence of their God. It give me faith and strength to read about her and I think you for these contributions.
    Peggy (QMM)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I still think of your mom and just yesterday [while discussing blogging and what it means or can mean to people] I told relatives what a gutsy courageous interesting woman she was and how much she loved her grown children. Take care. I hope you keep her blog open forever. It is good for her to be there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Remembering you tonight, Caroline. Thinking about John and Jerina and Jack and their first Christmas without your presence - but perhaps you were there after all. What a courageous person you were. I miss you.
    xoxoDeb

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I know it is now nearly a year since your mum died, but I have only just found her blog as I was Googling the Reseau EMILE. I used to work with the reseau before going on to work in a palliative care unit in Versailles (I now work in a hospice in Middlesbrough). It was such an inspiration to read your mum's musings and honesty. I just felt I should let you know that what she wrote then can still touch people now. God bless you, your dad and your brother. Love Kathie Lambert

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Kathie,

    Thank you so much for letting us know. Funnily enough I was pondering whether we should keep the blog up or not, as it has now been a year. But your comment makes me realise we should keep it up.

    Many thanks for getting in touch, it is really appreciated.

    Love Jerina

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I hope you never remove this blog. I think of your mother often - she was so courageous and loved her children so much. I often tell people about her. Your mom touched me more than anyone in the www.
    take care,
    Betty

    RépondreSupprimer